First and foremost, garlic is a heart tonic herb. Garlic can dramatically change your heart and cardiovascular system for the better.
Garlic is like an amazing pipe cleaner in the body. The calcium plaque that builds up in our veins and arteries can be cleaned out by the powerful sulfur compounds found in Garlic.
Garlic’s sulfur content not only cleans out this calcium plaque but it also helps lower bad cholesterol in the blood and raise healthy cholesterol levels.
- Garlic can help build an incredible immune system. Garlic is like nature's antibiotic and some studies show it works even better than the pharmaceutical antibiotics.
Garlic contains an incredible phytochemical called allicin. This substance is the standard of measure for the potency of garlic's anti-microbial abilities.
- In some garlic products, they can up the allicin content by aging the garlic. This can radically change how powerful the effect is.
There are some great aged garlic extracts out there and I highly recommend a company called Kyolic.
Garlic is a potent antioxidant and can help prevent common brain diseases like Alzheimer’s.
- The antioxidant effect of garlic is contributed to a longer life.
Garlic alone can help put an end to a lot of common diseases and inflammation that age our bodies and mind.
Garlic’s sulfur compounds can help detoxify metals from the body.
- In one study after 4 weeks battery plant workers exposed to led showed a 19% reduction in lead after eating 3 cloves of garlic a day.
- Garlic combined with chlorella and cilantro can dramatically lower your load of all toxic heavy metals in the body.