MERCURY AMALGAM REMOVAL

Mercury Removal - The First Step in Detoxification

At Smile Ranch we believe in using safe and minimalistic remedies to treat our patients. Over the years, dentists have been using mercury fillings or “silver fillings” to fill patients teeth. However, through the years of research, scientists and dentists have revealed that mercury is actually toxic to the body. Here at Smile Ranch, we practice Mercury Amalgam Removal that removes toxic dental material including mercury amalgam and other fillings, crowns, or bridges that appear to be dangerous to the patient. Our staff wishes to do this while keeping the patient comfortable and safe from toxic by-products generated during the process.

What is mercury amalgam?

Amalgams consist of 50% mercury along with a combination of silver, tin, and copper. It has been scientifically proven that cadmium, a chemical within the mercury amalgam fillings, is the most toxic, non-radioactive substance known to man. Unfortunately, mercury amalgam fillings are still practiced in some dentist office. Mercury amalgam has been widely used over the past century, despite the studies that link mercury to neurotoxin, a poison that damages the brain and nerve tissue. This has been known to cause many serious health problems.

Why is mercury so dangerous?

According to numerous scientific studies, including those from the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT), mercury fillings release a toxic vapor which travels throughout the body depositing it to vital organs. Mercury is a powerful neurotoxin and, at certain levels, can cause neurological issues, autoimmune disease, chronic illnesses and mental disorders.

Also, vulnerable populations such as children, the fetuses of pregnant women, hypersensitive individuals, and people with kidney impairments are known to be particularly susceptible to the neurotoxic effects of dental mercury. It is known that mercury causes reproductive harm as well. Mercury that leaks from the fillings is stored pre-natally in a pregnant woman's developing fetus and post-natally in the mother's breast milk.

Mercury is a dangerous toxic and any level of mercury vapor exposure is harmful to your health. Smile Ranch believes strongly in keeping patients safe and healthy by using non-mercury alternatives and practicing the removal of mercury amalgam.

But should I have my mercury fillings removed?

At Smile Ranch, we believe that mercury is dangerous to your health and we recommend that our patients consider removal of their mercury amalgam fillings. During the removal process, we ensure your safety to avoid greater exposure to the mercury debris. We want to enable you to make an educated decision about mercury amalgam removal.

Mercury: The Poison in Your Teeth by Tom McGuire

Mercury is a powerful poison and if you have amalgam (silver) fillings you are being poisoned by them every day. Dr. Tom McGuire's 'Mercury: The Poison in Your Teeth' Video demonstration proves that more mercury vapor is released by brushing a silver amalgam filling than is allowed by governmental regulatory agencies at the workplace.

Dr. McGuire's video also describes the symptoms of chronic mercury poisoning and how to find a dentist.

For more information please visit http://www.mercurysafedentists.com

  • 6700 HORIZON RD. HEATH TX 75032
  • 972-772-7645
  • EMAIL
  • MAP
mercury dental filling

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Thus says the Lord God to these bones; Behold I will cause breath to enter you, and you should live! Ezekiel 37:5