Dr. Abramczyk DDS, MS, FAGD, NMD, IBDM, AIAOMT
Dr. Crystal Robyn Abramczyk, DDS, MS, FAGD, NMD, IBDM, AIAOMT graduated from Rockwall High School then attended Baylor University where she earned a B.S. in Education. She completed two years of clinical research at the Retina Foundation of the Southwest in Dallas, Texas and studied retinal diseases in the retinal degeneration laboratory. She earned a M.S. in Biomedical Sciences in Human and Molecular Genetics from the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, Texas. She co-authored many publications during her research experiences.
In 2006, she enrolled in the doctor of dental surgery program at Baylor College of Dentistry. She was a member of the Student Research Group and won the student research award as well as presented her research at the prestigious Hinman Dental Meeting in Memphis, Tennessee.
Dr. Abramczyk DDS is a member of many associations including:
- Academy of General Dentistry
- HDA (Holistic Dental Association)
- IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology)
- IABDM (International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine)
- DAMS (Dental Amalgam Mercury Solutions)
- International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists
- IATP (International Affiliation of Tongue-Tie Professionals)
And advertises with holistic outlets such as