Chlorophyll content is 40% per its dry weight. This means that you would have to drink around 8 wheat grass shots to get the same amount in just a half teaspoon of chlorella powder.
- Chlorophyll detoxifies the blood and body.
- Chlorophyll acts as a natural deodorizer in the body taking away foul odors by neutralizing toxins.
- Chlorophyll can also increase your energy and give you an overall sense of wellbeing.
The protein content of chlorella is impressive - it's 58.4 % pure protein, which is very similar to eggs. It contains all 18 amino acids including the essential 8 we can’t make in our bodies. This means that anybody who needs more protein can get it in a non-animal source and build strong muscles.
The omega 3 content of chlorella is incredible, boasting a 9.3% fat ratio of pure omega 3’s.
- Omega 3 has shown to be anti-inflammatory.
- Omega 3 can also help make blood cells permeable allowing nutrients to be carried into the cell and toxins out of the cells.
- Omega 3 has been known to increase brain health and boost cognitive function.
Polysaccharide wall: this has the unique ability to bind to toxins in the blood and pull them out through the digestive system
- Chlorella is famous for detoxifying the body of heavy metals and works in conjunction with cilantro to completely rid the body of metals and is safe enough to take daily.