I think this is the biggest thing and is often missed in our conventional thoughts about digestive health. Did you know that we create more neurochemicals in our stomach than in our brain?
- When the gut health is suffering so is our mental health. So when we add high-quality probiotics we can begin to produce the right balance of neurotransmitters.
- This new found balance can help support the body to heal from things like ADD and depression.
Did you know that your gut plays a huge role in maintaining great energy levels throughout the day? Have you ever eaten a huge amount of bread or too much caffeine and your energy and mood are shot immediately afterward?
- So probiotics will help keep the digestive system running smoothly eliminating waste effectively. The faster the waste is gone the quicker the blood flow of your body returns to normal helping every other system work great.
- The digestive system uses a ton of the body's energy and if you can achieve at least 2 to 3 bowel movements a day you will notice a great increase in energy levels.
Immune HealthDid you know that 80% of your body’s immune system resides in your gut?When we take a high-quality probiotic daily we help increase our immunity by 10 fold. You may ask yourself how is this? Well, most bacteria, viruses, and fungi love the guts acid environment and if the right foods and good bacteria aren’t present then the bad thrive and cause illness.When we consume health-promoting foods the bacteria are able to break down the good components so our body can utilize them more effectively.
- All of your vitamins, herbs, and supplements are better absorbed if you have the right good bacteria.