One reason we strongly recommend porcelain veneers is that patients aren’t aware of the many benefits veneers offer. Here are just a few:
- The porcelain veneers Dallas dentists prefer are much less invasive than some other available solutions. The fact that they’re so thin, yet so strong, means that very little of your natural tooth surface must be altered to apply them, which is beneficial for a few reasons. One, it cuts down on the time and preparation required for the application process—less hassle for the patient. Two, it preserves as much healthy tooth surface as possible, which is always a plus!
- This non-invasive procedure also is medically safer than some other solutions, since it requires less medical intervention (i.e., anesthesia and other drugs). Of course, those are useful tools when needed, but it’s always preferable to choose a solution that is the least physically and medically invasive when all else is equal.
- Porcelain veneers don’t just look natural; they also function naturally, as an additional layer of enamel to protect sensitive teeth. That makes them an excellent choice for people who suffer from extreme dental sensitivity.
- You play a role in customizing your porcelain veneers. Together with your dentist, you’ll agree on the placement, brightness, and straightness of your new smile. Whether you want a completely revamped smile or just a few subtle corrections to spacing, your dentist will work with you to get the smile of your dreams.
- Porcelain veneers can also be used to make your bite more comfortable. Applying them can have a slight reshaping effect on your teeth’s surfaces, which in turn can result in your jaws resting together more comfortably.
Porcelain veneers are not only non-invasive, but they are also a quick solution. That’s because they can typically be applied in as little as two visits to our office. They’re ideal in many ways; they provide a near-instant method for restoring uneven, discolored, chipped, or cracked teeth.
Moreover, their benefits go beyond the merely cosmetic. This quick solution is one that also strengthens and protects already damaged teeth from further damage. It also protects healthy teeth from damage and can make your mouth more comfortable via a buffer for sensitive teeth and bite correction.
Dentists also love porcelain veneers as a solution because they are a painless way to help their patients. There are even veneers that are so hyper-thin, you won’t even need much (or any) tooth preparation. In a few brief visits, you could have a new, stronger, brighter, and more even smile.
If you’re interested in seeing what this painless, non-invasive method can do for your smile, consider a dentist well experienced in the best veneers Dallas has to offer! Call Smile Ranch Family Dentistry today at (972) 772-7645 and find out how easy it is to upgrade your smile into something you’re excited to show off.